The St Oswald’s Way guidebook needs a cover!
A new version of the St Oswald’s Way Official Guidebook is being produced for early 2023. The new guide will include route changes and updates to include England’s Coast Path and other diversions which have occurred since the last publication. The route will be re-walked and re-worded, so we really need new images too! Enter our competition for the chance to have your image used as the front cover of the new guide!
Entry is open to everyone.
The winning photographer will have their image used as the front cover, will be credited in the book, and receive a £100 voucher for Cotswold Outdoor!
Submit entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on 30/09/2022.
2021/22 St Oswald’s Way Photography Competition Rules:
1. High resolution, digital photographs should be submitted by email to email@example.com adding “Photography Competition” to the subject line.
2. Each entry must have a title and location and may include an optional description.
3. Children’s entries must include child’s name and age, with the parent/guardian’s name, address and contact number for consent.
4. Pictures should be of a high enough resolution to be used in future publicity.
5. You must provide your name, address, telephone number and email details if you wish to enter this competition. St Oswald’s Way Management Group will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
6. A maximum of three entries will be accepted per person.
7. Deadline for receiving entries is midnight on 30/09/2022.
8. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You agree to take part in any competition publicity if asked to do so. If appropriate, reasonable expenses incurred will be reimbursed.
10. You must supply full details as required above and comply with all rules. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
11. By submitting your photograph(s) to the St Oswald’s Way Management Group you agree to grant St Oswald’s Way Management Group, free of charge, the right to publish and the right to licence others to publish the photograph online and in all media as required.
12. By submitting your photograph to St Oswald’s Way Management Group you agree to your name being published in relation to your photograph online and in all media.
13. Your entry must be entirely your own original work, not defame anybody nor breach any copyright.
14. If your photograph features any recognisable person or people, written permission should be obtained for the image to be entered in the competition and to be published online and in all media as required. Written permission from each recognisable person (or their parents/guardians if under 16) should be submitted for each entry.
15. This competition is not open to any member of the Management Group nor any person specifically appointed involved in the running of the competition.
16. St Oswald’s Way Management Group reserves the right to cancel this competition at any stage.
17. If a winning entrant is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, St Oswald’s Way Management Group reserves the right to offer the prize to the next best entry.
18. St Oswald’s Way Management Group reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these rules or to withhold a prize if in its opinion entries do not reach the required standard.
19. If no suitable cover image is entered, St Oswald’s Way Management Group reserves the right to use other image sources.
Winning Entry – The winning photograph will become the front cover of the new St Oswald’s Way Official Guidebook and the winner will receive 2 free copies of the Guidebook, a credit in the book and a £100 voucher for Cotswold Outdoor!
Runner up entries – For any photographs used within the Guidebook, the photographer will receive a free copy of the Guidebook and a credit in the book.